Location: Hong Kong
About this role
We are a market-leading privacy and security company selling a subscription service in a fiercely competitive space. Our industry-leading customer support website serves more than 200 million visitors a year in 18 languages, with a huge potential for growth in non-English markets.
Our Customer Success team is front and center of our drive for continued growth and customer retention; assisting customers through our support website, dedicated in-app help, social channels, and 24/7 live chat support. We are looking for an experienced product owner to join our team as Senior Digital Content Manager, Customer Experience to lead our continuous improvement.
In this role you will take full ownership of the support content across all our user self help touchpoints, including our website, app and video channels. You will devise, develop, and deliver support content, embedding our unique brand tone of voice. You will partner with stakeholders across the business to translate functional requirements into informative support content, building a small team and growing our technical writing capabilities.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will be a core member of the Customer Success team working across the group to ensure informed, happy, and engaged customers.
- Define the product strategy and key priorities, building a product roadmap that will allow us to improve site functionality, user experience, content quality, and publishing processes.
- Build a mutual relationship with Customer Support; use data, process and communication to strengthen cross team touchpoints that drive quality and consistency in our customer experience.
- Be comfortable liaising with video production teams, have a clear vision for the content we could support through video, be clear in your requirements, and contribute creatively.
- Use multiple data sources and stakeholder inputs to derive actionable insights, validate decisions, test theories, and prioritise actions to continuously improve performance.
- Analyze competitors and conduct research to stay aware of the latest trends and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Partner with marketing, product, and support teams, digging deep into internal stakeholder pain points, sharing your unique perspective, and delivering solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders; be open to diverse opinions and feedback whilst sharing ideas and getting buy-in to deliver operational and strategic improvements for our customers.
- Build, lead, and nurture a small team of highly skilled writers, testers, and designers focused on developing deep expertise.
- 5 years’ working experience in a similar role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience creating and presenting business intelligence reports to senior stakeholders.
- Experience in web analytics, AB testing, competitor analysis, and industry research.
- Experience proofreading, editing, and finessing the content delivered by your team.
- Experience collaborating with product teams, marketers, designers, and researchers.
- Ability to align your work and goals with the larger picture of our business objectives.
- Keen awareness of the latest tech trends and popular devices.
Nice to have
- Experience hiring and managing local and remote team members
- Familiarity with following a style guide, such as:
- AP style
- New York Times style
- Chicago Manual of Style
- An organization’s house style
- Familiarity with various operating systems, network devices, and technical terms such as MAC addresses, DNS, ports, and protocols.
- Experience leading knowledge base development and information architecture initiatives.
We can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and other healthy foods
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please do not include any salary or compensation information on your resume