Lead a team of in-house recruiters and contribute directly by engaging in hiring and sourcing candidates yourself. This role is comprised of 50% team management and 50% hands-on recruitment.
What’s in it for you?
- Make an impact: protect end-user privacy and security. Bring in the best talent world-wide.
- Build your own brand on a powerful platform: we’re a fast-growing profitable tech company with millions of active subscribers around the world. Our consumer brand is known to more than 100M people world-wide.
- Get things done: You’ll have a budget for the right tools to make you most effective. Work with super-talented motivated colleagues from a broad range of backgrounds. Learn from each other.
- Get broad exposure: Hunt for a broad range of roles across engineering, marketing, operations, design, product, and all other functions needed by a consumer SaaS business. Work directly with C-level hiring-managers.
- Work with the best candidates: Find the best talent, using the necessary budget and brand to attract and close them.
- Help shape the employer brand. Play an important role in building a reputable and recognizable global employer brand.
- Attractive compensation, results-based bonus.
Quickly bring qualified candidates to hiring-managers. You’ll be evaluated by the number of successful hires per time, candidate satisfaction scores, and your contributions to the skill-growth of colleagues.
You’ll do things like:
- Part people-management, part recruiting. No more than 50% of your time on people-management. Run a team, turn it into a well-oiled machine that delivers results.
- Hire recruiters.
- Train recruiters, hiring-managers, and interviewers.
- Help hiring-managers write better hiring-plans and design better positions.
- Create sourcing plans for yourself, and help the recruiters who report to you create more effective sourcing plans. You’ll have leeway to employ all available channels, including but not limited to referrals, LinkedIn, Github and other such channels, various job boards (you’ll write and post the ads, and can get help from copywriters if needed), events, universities, and agencies where necessary.
- Constantly build pipelines of candidates.
- Contribute to employer-branding efforts.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Be fast, driven, motivated by results, and be constantly looking to improve yourself.
- Have a successful track record of making hires at recruiting agencies or working in-house. You don’t need prior in-house experience.
- Have experience in managing a high-performing team. You set clear expectations, provide support, and hold people accountable.
You’ll team up with:
- TA Platforms Program Manager, providing you with tools and processes to make you super effective.
- TA Operations Specialist helping with scheduling and other logistics.
- Employer Branding Product Owner: leads cross-functional team of analysts, designers, copywriters, marketers, and engineers. Serves the TA function.
- Data analysts, helping you quickly get insights from data to make better decisions.
- Other TA managers in other cities.
- Hiring-managers world-wide.
- Anyone else in the organization, including the founders, as needed to get things done.
Your scope will be to hire and manage in-house recruiters in Singapore, so you can work face-to-face with your direct reports. You and your team will fill positions for our offices and remote-locations world-wide, though especially those in your location. You’ll hunt candidates world-wide.
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with breakfast foods, fresh fruit and snacks
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.