Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
We're looking for a Associate Director of Operations Management!
We’re looking for an Associate Director of Operations Management to promote and facilitate a culture of operational excellence by enhancing key aspects of our operational services.
Leading a team of Operations Managers/Technical Project Managers, you will support the smooth execution of work to improve the service quality of product operations. We have over 3,000 servers around the world supporting millions of our amazing customers. Operating our services at the standard we expect requires aligning, coordinating, and supporting multiple teams that focus on specific areas of our operations. The teams in our Product Operations department don’t just operate our services, they also provide valuable internal support to other teams across the company.
Reporting to the Head of Product Operations, your mission will be to ensure Operations Managers have everything they need to be successful, guide them in making difficult decisions, and support them in their growth and skill development.
As Associate Director of Operations Management in our Product Operations organization, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and facilitating operational excellence by supporting the smooth execution of work to improve and enhance the service quality of product operations
- Leading, mentoring and growing Operations Managers that own specific operational technologies
- Setting goals and coordinating business and operational objectives for your team, de-conflicting resources, and ensuring we have the right skills and resources to be successful
- Managing the hiring for your team. You’ll work with our recruiting team to clearly define your roles, source candidates, vet/interview them, and onboard new staff.
- Managing your direct reports and ensuring that they have the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. You define expectations, guide career and skill growth, and hold people accountable.
- Defining, documenting, and continuously improving the project management standards and methodology for the department, and ensuring that your team adopts them
To succeed in this role, we’d love for you to have experience in some or all of the following:
- Strong experience in project management leadership roles in areas related to technologies
- Proven experience as an effective people manager
- Excellent knowledge and experience in various project management methodologies
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and delegation skills
- Ability to still get your hands dirty when needed and dig into complex projects, so as to provide support and coordination to get tough problems solved
- A passion for nurturing talent, supporting and growing people, sharing your knowledge, and helping them unlock their potential
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with fresh fruit and snacks
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.