Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
We’re looking for a highly organized and driven individual to take on project managing many critical projects across the marketing department.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering multiple projects across marketing functions at a high velocity while maintaining excellent quality.
- Help define requirements and deadlines.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans to track progress.
- Draft, track, and ensure the completion of work tickets and epics.
- Ensure the clarity of work tickets. You’ll write and review many of the tickets (briefs) written by marketers that will later pass to writers, developers, and designers.
- Motivate the team to make your projects a reality.
- Work closely with marketing and tech function leads. Make prioritization decisions trading off functionality, quality, schedule, and resources.
- Create, implement and maintain process enhancements and operational efficiencies.Help coordinate a variety of large marketing projects, examples of those might be:Launch of new product features; ; Major process improvements; Marketing campaigns with external partners; Other - let us know what you’re interested in!
- Shield people from distractions. Keep the team focused.
Some success metrics of your ticket QA processes:
- Ensure a high quality-bar. Make sure tickets accurately describe issues and outcomes before passing them on.
- Reduce back and forth between stakeholders.
- Reduce bugs shipped because tickets weren’t precise.
- Raise the efficiency of the team.
Our marketing team of 130+ is growing rapidly, our ideal candidate is detail and results-oriented, performance-driven, and an excellent communicator.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll need to communicate effectively with marketers, developers, and product managers from a variety of cultures
- Ability to clearly define requirements and convey them in work tickets and briefs
- Solid Excel/Google Sheets and reporting skills
- Some digital marketing experience or exposure
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Experience working across teams/functions with impeccable results
- Ability to gather information to effectively prioritize tasks or projects
- A driven personality; demand fast turnaround times, chase and push to get things done
- A keen ability to ask questions; dig into an issue until you understand it
- Comfortable handling competing priorities
- For example, easily handle situations where you’re asked to do 10 things in a day but only have time for 3 (determine which ones you’re going to handle, and communicate to the stakeholders)
- Proficiency in Jira or another project management tool
- Experience working in Product Marketing or any of these areas of digital marketing: SEO, CRO, AB Testing, Affiliate Marketing, PR, Branding
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.