Lead our Global HR function
We are hiring a talented and dynamic HR leader to drive our HR functions across all global offices in Europe and Asia. You will conceptualize, design, plan, and execute on all HR projects and initiatives including, but not limited to, learning & development, compensation & benefits, employee engagement, employee relations, and talent management.
Working directly with and reporting to one of the co-founders of our rapidly growing tech business, you will lead our current HR team of 5+ members, with ample resources to further build out our global HR operation. We are at an exciting inflection point in our company and industry, and this role offers the opportunity to develop an HR enterprise that befits our innovative and forward-thinking ethos.
In addition to being part of a high performing organization, you can expect to be working in a fun and collaborative environment that genuinely values and promotes a healthy work-life balance (including flexible working hours), too!
- Execute and manage all HR programs and initiatives globally
- Ownership of all HR areas including: learning & development, talent management, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and facilities management
- People management across all of our global offices across Europe and Asia, along with our remote-working team members worldwide
- Define, create and deploy the hiring plan and roadmap for your global team, and grow the overall HR team headcount
- Develop robust L&D and performance management programs for the company
- Provide advice, consultation, and coaching for senior management, department managers, and team managers on strategic and day-to-day matters
- Proven experience and success in the responsibilities listed above in a multicultural organization with 100+ employees across multiple office locations
- 15+ years of direct HR experience
- Have reported directly to a C-suite executive, senior business leader, or business owner
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Talent for creating, documenting, and running efficient processes
- Excellent people-management skills: a demonstrated ability to set results-based expectations and guide skill development and career paths
- Some business travel as required between offices (given no travel restrictions and when it is safe to do so)
Note: please do not include any salary information and submit your resume in PDF format.