Location: Hong Kong or Singapore
Are you a Brand Marketer with the knowledge and clout to lead a fast-rising global tech brand? We’ve been looking for you.
You’ll join a global leader in online privacy and security, with millions of users worldwide. You’ll work with an enthusiastic group of strategists, writers, video producers, designers, and others to elevate our brand into a household name and protect it from brand abuse (such as IP and trademark infringements).
What you’ll be doing
As a Global Brand Manager, you will:
- Lead brand education programs and brand governance, championing both our brand strategy and visual and verbal identity among internal and external teams. You’ll ensure strategic consistency and brand compliance across marketing and product outputs.
- Evolve our brand strategy and brand architecture as our business and product offerings continue to grow.
- Partner with other teams to create brand experiences that elevate our brand strategy to engage consumers and customers, and deliver significant business impact.
- Deliver impactful brand insights. You’ll regularly execute brand market research (both in-house and with an external market research agency), monitor brand health metrics, and recommend actions to further strengthen the value of our brand.
- Coordinate brand protection processes. You’ll ensure we achieve our targets for resolution rate and resolution speed by documenting our operations, managing our third-party vendors, tracking and reporting, and developing new strategies to deter counterfeiters.
- Drive brand awareness campaigns from concept to optimization, including researching advertising and branding trends; collaborating with in-house media, design, and production teams; and assessing business impact.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll excel in this role if you can:
- Promote and retain brand compliance and consistency across the organization.
- Increase brand value as measured by brand awareness, affinity, and associations.
- Provide evidence-based insights that shape our brand-building efforts.
- Quickly resolve instances of brand counterfeiting and fraud.
Skills you need for this role
- Demonstrable experience in brand strategy and brand management at a regional or global level.
- Proven record of leading cross-functional teams and projects.
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of delivering evidence-based insights and recommendations.
- Self-driven with strong attention to detail balanced by an ability to see the larger picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English: You can explain complex concepts in straightforward, succinct, and accessible language.
- Project management: You can be relied upon to deliver your projects on time at a high velocity, and work effectively with others to do the same.
Nice skills to have, but not required
You don’t need the following, but it might be useful if you have experience:
- Implementing brand governance processes and brand audits at scale.
- Developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that deliver proven brand value.
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing primary and secondary research.
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.