ExpressVPN is looking for a QA Lead based out of Hong Kong or Singapore to join our global QA Team. We test heavily, fast, and in complex environments using shift-left testing. You'll help us deliver products of the highest quality our customers love, trust, and use every day.
With your QA expertise, you'll grow and lead a QA team, design our QA strategy, and be the key liaison between your team and the rest of the organization. You have at least 6 years of experience as a QA analyst or engineer and at least 4 years of experience managing teams.
What you will do
- Be the liaison between the QA Team and other teams in the organization.
- Make sure all new features in our products are testable.
- Hire and lead QA engineers on the QA Team.
- Design our QA strategy and lead our QA program: Establish standards, metrics, tools, and processes to ensure we deliver the best products to our customers.
- Ensure the quality of our products by expanding our test coverage.
- Reduce our defect-escape rate.
- Reduce our test cycle time.
- Improve the velocity and efficiency of the QA Team.
What you should have
- 6+ years of experience in a QA role.
- 4+ years of experience managing people.
- Experience with different development methodologies.
- Understanding of the entire software development life cycle and test cycle.
- Knowledge of best practices for writing, executing, and automating test processes.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the quality of software deliverables using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills: You have an analytical mind, think outside of the box, and hate to leave problems unsolved.
- Top-notch prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.