ExpressVPN is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our global Recruiting Team. With your top-notch interpersonal skills and your ability to prioritize, use data, and keep things organized, you'll work with hiring managers to source excellent candidates from all over the world. You have more than four years of experience recruiting, preferably for positions in the tech sphere, such as engineers, PMs, user experience experts, data scientists, and more.
What you will do
- Source candidates from online channels, as well as industry events, career and recruitment fairs, and strategic partnerships with recruitment orgs.
- Formalize and continually improve a candidate-sourcing strategy so our candidate pipeline never runs dry.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to design and optimize interview funnels, craft job postings, and evaluate candidates.
- Create a seamless recruitment process by keeping candidate data clean and up to date in our applicant tracking system (ATS) and our stakeholders well informed.
- Win over candidates by giving them a great impression of our brand throughout the interview process, from when they first encounter our job posting to after they get news about the hire/no-hire decision.
What you should have
- 4+ years of proven experience recruiting, preferably in the software industry. In the past, you've recruited engineering talent, PMs, user experience experts, data scientists, infosec experts, and more.
- Great interpersonal skills: Empathy, negotiation skills, problem-solving acumen, emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven track record building and managing positive relationships with different stakeholders.
Note: Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.