We are hiring our next software engineer to join the team! We’re looking for talented Backend Engineers who will be creating and improving key backend features for our product. You will own large parts of the product architecture, speak directly with customers, work with design to define the product, and help the business meet its goals. As a member of our team, you will be expected to help drive decisions outside of engineering as well. From defining our product roadmap, to contributing to our go-to-market strategy, Explo is a great opportunity for you to learn what it takes to turn a product into a business.
What you will do:
- You will help define lasting process and own very important parts of our product. This is an opportunity to have real ownership on high priority projects.
- You will primarily spend your time improving existing products and creating new ones, providing a great deal of value for our customers.
- You will create team-wide systems from the ground up that. You will have a direct impact on best practices and shaping our engineering team’s processes and culture.
- You’ll be building things that people love, and you’ll interact with our users every day to get feedback on your work and help troubleshoot issues.
- You will work directly with our product designer, product manager, and business team to scope large projects and execute against them.
- You’ll be a part of a dynamic engineering team and greater company culture, that values collaboration, transparency and autonomy.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years software engineering experience.
- Excitement to tackle hard technical problems: scaling infrastructure, data engineering as a service, opening PRs in open source libraries, resilient testing infrastructure, etc.
- Experience with Django and Python is preferred.
Benefits + Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunch stipend
- One Medical membership
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary range from $170k to $210k dependent on years of experience and skill level
Explo makes it easy for companies to build customer-facing dashboards, replacing the need for a full-fledged analytics team. We’re a well funded, early stage start up, that’s rapidly growing with no signs of slowing down. We’re looking for growth minded people who are interested in an opportunity with real ownership in an all-star team. If this role doesn’t sound like the right fit, let’s chat! We have multiple openings across departments and are always on the hunt for great talent.