Experience is looking for an App Integration Engineer to join our growing sports, music, and live entertainment technology company. The main responsibilities of this role are to manage our app integrations, including setup of the SDK, being a subject matter expert for our Sales Teams, and managing the relationship with our app vendors. We’re looking for someone who is passionate, hard-working, and a team-player. This person will be tasked with solving complex problems, managing competing priorities, and driving partner success.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable of programming concepts and should be technically proficient. They also need to communicate effectively with our developers and strategic partners. This position may be a good fit for someone to apply technical and project management knowledge and skills to a broad set of technologies in sports & music (e.g., APIs, SDKs, & other Mobile Applications).
- Setup and manage app integrations across sports & music partners within Android & iOS operating systems
- Collaborate with Product Managers for testing and providing input on product requests
- Work closely with Engineering Team on functional specifications, technical design, development, testing, and implementation
- Communicate product releases to vendors
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or similar.
- 2-4 years of work experience. 1-3 years in software and programming preferred.
- Prior experience implementing & designing APIs and the ability to write SQL a must
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Agile processes and systems is preferred
- Experience with Postman or similar, Android Studio, and Xcode is preferred
- Proven track record of shifting gears between roles including project management and technical account management
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.