Are you a product-minded individual who wants to join our growing sports, music, and live entertainment technology company? You’ll be joining an incredibly smart and passionate Product Team and will play a key role in all phases of the product life-cycle. We work with over 300 live event properties and were acquired by Cox Enterprises in 2014.
As a Product Manager at Experience, you will have the opportunity to build and deliver on the product roadmap for one of the most business critical areas of our application, solving interesting problems for sports teams and concert venues across the Nation. Key efforts for this role in 2019-2020 include overhauling our B2B portal to allow for more self-service tools, enhanced reporting, and overall sleek user experience for our Partners. This role will work on a collaborative team of other Product Managers and designers reporting to the Director of Product Management for the Experience platform. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and own product roadmap and ensure the product vision aligns with that of the company
- Cultivate and prioritize product features based on input from internal and external stakeholders, market research, and customer insights
- Manage a backlog based on inputs from stakeholders, ensuring releases focus on the features with the maximum value and alignment to the overall product strategy
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria that appropriately describes the business need, assumptions, and expected behavior of the effort
- Work closely with your Engineering Team to confirm output meets your defined acceptance criteria in a timely manner
- Lead scrum ceremonies, supporting the working agreements of the Agile framework
- Develop and manage scorecards to track the health of your products
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Teams to develop internal and external communications and training for your products
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 4 years of experience in software product management or product development
- Passionate about using mobile technology, design, and data to build innovative products — required for anyone that works here
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Technically minded and experience working with Scrum development methodology
- Able to communicate requirements, gather and analyze feedback, and educate Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales on our roadmap
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Sales, business-to-business software and component-based design is preferred
- Previous or current experience in an Associate Product Management role
At Experience, we have:
- A Product Mentality: We focus on solving problems, not creating features. We’re reimagining how our technology can eliminate the biggest problems fans, teams, and venues face while also discovering new and exciting ways to help fans have more fun.
- Product Solutions: http://www.expapp.com/solutions/ — Experience helps fans find last-minute tickets to sold out events, upgrade their seats, find limited-edition merchandise, access VIP experiences, and more.
- Product Development: Collaboration is key – balance and constant communication between engineering, product management, and design foster lean and impactful product development. We work directly with our engineers to define the roadmap and develop Features to reduce risk, foster momentum, allow for flexibility, and create rapid value for the company. We aim for frequent and small wins rather than delay production until the product is “perfect”.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Complimentary INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.