Do you have a passion for the customer experience and a proven background in sales? Are you excited at the opportunity to work with and implement cutting edge technology within the sports and live entertainment industry? Do you thrive in partner relationship building and sustainability to help generate meaningful revenue? Do you want to disrupt the 20-billion-dollar ticketing industry with innovative technology?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Experience LLC, www.expapp.com, is seeking a Director of Sales and Retention to join our rapidly-growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the technology expansion, adoption and revenue growth of our National Hockey League (NHL) clients across multiple markets. You will develop and implement effective sales strategies and tactics related to product fit by venue/market and work closely with NHL team and league executives, playing a key role in overcoming challenges and driving meaningful growth with our industry changing technology. In this mission critical position, you will also:
- Prospect and grow NHL accounts by sharing the subscription ticketing, seat upgrade and VIP experiences vision through our innovative technology suite across multiple markets.
- Deliver compelling, consultative presentations to VP+ level executives that will motivate and inspire internal teams and existing/prospective clients to partner with us to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments, including operations, marketing and product to ensure we deliver the best experience for fans and our partners.
- Build and sustain relationships across our NHL partner base and the NHL corporate office.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience at the Manager level or above in the sports and/or sports technology industry.
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible sales experience.
- Prior NHL/NBA sales leadership and management experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA.
- Strong knowledge of the latest technology trends specifically in the sports and live entertainment landscape.
- Must be an authentic, active listening, problem solving sales leader with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Polished client facing presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A drive to constantly optimize and improve, combined with a relentless focus on our partner’s goals and objectives as well as the customer experience.
- Self-sufficient and determined to collaborate with smart, fast-moving, passionate people.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience creating and managing ticket sales and/or service business campaigns.
- Recent and established network across the NHL.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- In-office massage therapists!
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.