Marketing and Product Content Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Calling all storytellers…
Experience is seeking a passionate, creative and customer-centric creator of all things content. What does that really mean? You love to write. But you also love visual storytelling. You might secretly geek out about tech. You believe a brand’s story has the ability to shape its future. And, you enjoy digging into the ‘why’ and ‘how’ to create compelling stories that invoke connection and action.
Sound like you? Keep reading to learn more.
Experience is looking to disrupt the traditional ticketing sphere for live events and sports with our innovative ticketing technology, but we need a voice to tell that story. This role will be responsible for working with marketing, product, and sales to cement our positioning, inclusive of our brand and product story, with clear and concise messages that inspire and drive change in the minds of our customers - teams, venues...and fans. Our customers span from Collegiate/NCAA and the Live Entertainment world to all the major sports leagues from the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, MLS, and AFL.
In this role, you will develop and own the positioning and content for Experience’s brand voice and product story via go-to-market and sales enablement tools including (but not limited to) sales collateral, presentations and pitch decks, webinars, blogs, thought leadership content and case studies, etc.
- Create, refine and execute a strategy that tells the Experience story along with the value our products bring to teams, venues and fans.
- Serve as a brand and product ambassador while championing the customer and fan voice to create compelling content and messaging consistency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to align product communications, creating internal messaging standards, enforcing consistency/usage and developing training avenues that drive internal education.
- Assist in the development of go-to-market strategy and positioning, working cross-functionally with marketing, product management, and SMEs to execute high-impact, fully-integrated programs and tools that drive market awareness and adoption.
- Develop sales enablement tools along with short and long-form content including product datasheets, presentations and pitch decks, white papers, case studies, blogs, webinars, website content, product videos, high-level demos, what’s new FAQs, battle-cards, objection handling, etc.
- Identify, craft and promote unique thought leadership content tied to technology innovation and business value.
- Provide ad hoc content support to sales as needed, especially for large opportunities.
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Customer Success teams to build a pipeline of assets including case studies, customer advocates, press releases, testimonials, etc.
- Working with Product, Sales and Marketing, create avenues for customer and product feedback via customer advisory boards and/or market/competitive research that will support continued product insight and refined positioning for both B2B and B2C.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience with proven storytelling via written and visual content.
- Experience engaging with and understanding complex markets, technology solutions, and a wide range of business models.
- Proven experience transforming complex ideas into simple and relatable concepts.
- Comfortable creating content across multiple formats and writing styles from technical to brand management, thought leadership, product collateral, and digital.
- Use of graphical and visual storytelling tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint, or other programs required.
- Proven experience crafting compelling messaging for different segments and personas while maintaining brand voice and over-arching product positioning.
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating effectively across all levels within an organization from Technical and Product to Executive-level Management, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail with strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Highly motivated and a team player.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience working in B2B or B2B2C tech organizations, ideally in a start-up or early-stage environments.
- Prefer experience conducting market research and analysis to develop and execute go-to-market positioning.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or a related field.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- In-office massage therapists!
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.