When your team hits a game winner or the band plays your favorite song, there is nothing like experiencing the moment live and in-person. At “Experience”, expapp.com, our mission is to connect people to those unforgettable live experiences with mobile technology and move people from the couch to the crowd. Whether it’s securing tickets, upgrading to a fantastic seat, or participating in a once in a lifetime experience, sports and entertainment companies and fans alike realize that these opportunities should no longer be wasted.
Our engineering team - the creators of new technologies - build amazing live event software products that teams and fans love. We need your help in continuing to secure partner data stretching millions of fan records and high profile partners in the Sports and Live Entertainment space.
We are looking for a talented Security Engineer to join our quickly growing core business. In this exciting position, you will play a Mission Critical role in designing and implementing security frameworks/practice for our industry leading software products. You will work with leading-edge technologies and tools. In this exciting role you will:
- Lead efforts in establishing security best practices and processes for entire engineering team and org level
- Design, develop and execute/monitor security audits using tools such as AWS Guard Duty, AWS Macie, Sumo Logic, AWS Security Hub, Okta and Qualys PCI Scans
- Showcase your expertise in all things Security by training the entire org on best practices related to security
- Stay up-to-date with new security tools and strategies
- Use a security specific laptop (Kali Linux) to perform internal PEN tests/scans
- Strengthen our security stance in areas including but not limited to our cloud infrastructure, networking/WIFI, apple laptops, Android/iOS devices, and physical access
Need to Have:
- Proven work experience in security including but not limited to cloud security, network, physical and security as it relates to application development
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in software security
- Strong knowledge of security practices and familiarity with standards such as PCI, ISO-270001.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive plans for security related material such as Incident Response plans, Security docs
- Hands-on experience with both active and passive security testing and diagnostics
Nice to Have:
- Amazon Web Services
- Sumo Logic
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)