Our Product Designer will manage the visual design of our mobile app, InWeGo. This role will be expected to be comfortable prototyping and partnering with our UX Designer and Engineering Team to ensure that the work we produce includes a fundamental understanding of the user.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create B2C designs for a responsive website and mobile app
- Design email campaign assets to drive platform use
- Generate wireframes and outline behavior specifications for delivery
- Partner with UX Designer to create and leverage style guide to ensure designs are consistent and within spec
- Provide distinct assets to deliver to Engineering
- Express your ideas clearly and work in a team environment
- Be an advocate for the user, with best practice knowledge and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs
- Work cross-functionally with UX Design, Product Management, and Marketing Teams
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- You are someone who's not afraid to put user needs first and have a passion for designing new experiences that our users will love
- 3-4 years of experience designing both desktop and mobile applications, involving detailed design schematics and interaction
- Basic understanding of front-end web development to help inform the feasibility of your designs
- Experience building interaction models, workflows, and visual designs that align with best practice user experiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Complimentary INWEGO membership for you and a plus one!
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.