Are you a product-minded individual who wants to join our growing sports, music, and live entertainment technology company? You’ll be joining an incredibly smart and passionate Product team and will play a key role in all phases of the product lifecycle. We work with over 300 live event properties and were acquired by Cox Enterprises in 2014.
We’re looking for a team player who can think big, simplify complex problems, and ship incredible consumer-facing products on time:
Product Mentality: We focus on solving problems, not creating features. We’re reimagining how smartphones can eliminate the biggest problems fans, teams, and venues face while also discovering new and exciting ways to help fans have more fun.
Product Solutions: http://www.expapp.com/solutions/ — Experience helps fans find last-minute tickets to sold out events, upgrade their seats, find limited-edition merchandise, access VIP experiences, and more. We spend every day thinking about how to make the eCommerce element of our business as simple as possible with incredible design and data, while also focusing on the frictionless fulfillment and execution of what we offer.
Product Development: Collaboration is key – balance and constant communication between engineering, product management, and design fosters lean and impactful product development. We work directly with our engineers on “brief” projects to reduce risk, foster momentum, allow for flexibility, and create rapid value for the company. We aim for frequent and small wins rather than delay production until the product is “perfect”.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in product management or product development
- Passionate about using mobile technology, design, and data to build innovative products — required for anyone that works here
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Technically minded and experience working with Scrum development methodology
- Able to communicate requirements, gather and analyze feedback, and educate Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales on our roadmap
- Prior management experience preferred
- Experience with Sales, Consulting eCommerce, Retail, or Consumer Apps is a plus
- Position to be based out of Atlanta, GA
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Complimentary INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.