Do you have a passion for all things data? Are you ready to create next-generation reporting and analytics to power a company reshaping an industry? Do you want to disrupt the 20-billion dollar ticketing industry with innovative technology?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Experience, expapp.com, is seeking a Digital Analytics Lead to join our rapidly-growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome!
In this exciting role, you will:
- Manage and develop web and application reporting for multiple products
- Collaborate with product managers and internal/external stakeholders to create reporting solutions that drive key business decisions
- Develop Product and Customer Reporting, leveraging Tableau to ensure our internal teams and external customers have meaningful insights on how our products are performing.
- Driving product optimization and growth through A/B testing and experimentation
- Collaborating with business partners to ensure data and analytical quality aligns with business needs
- Evaluating data management, data quality, and data access processes for gaps, inefficiencies and opportunities; providing recommendations for improvement
- Own the tagging and data collection strategy for all products
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytics or reporting-focused role
- Experience with front-end analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience creating reports and visualizing data in Tableau.
- Strong experience gathering and cleaning data from a variety of sources, exploring and analyzing that data, and clearly presenting findings / insights to the broader team
- Excellent communication and strategic problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong background in SQL and working with relational databases
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
Nice to Have
- Degree in math, business, economics or another data-related field
- Analytics/Reporting experience in an Ecommerce business
- A/B Testing experience with tools like Optimizely, VWO, Taplytics, etc.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one!
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.