Do you have a passion for customer experience and a proven background in software product marketing? Are you excited at the opportunity to build out new product marketing roadmaps and content strategies? Do you thrive in leading cross-functional projects of high impact while owning the voice and brand of the company? Do you want to disrupt the 20-billion dollar ticketing industry with innovative technology?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Experience, expapp.com, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly-growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome.
You’ll take the lead in owning the core positioning of the Experience product set. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, operations, product management, and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
In this Mission Critical role, you will:
- Reimagine the Experience brand, cementing our marketing position as the expert in modern, subscription ticketing technologies.
- Lead customer communications for all product launches, updates, and feature releases, working closely with the Product Management team.
- Work with Product Managers in reviewing product road maps.
- Create and write marketing content and “pitch decks”.
- Create compelling collateral for salespeople to leverage in direct customer (B2B) communications.
- Create avenues for customer product feedback via customer advisory boards, market research, etc.
- Create internal messaging standards and training to drive internal education and understanding of our products.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in both startup and enterprise environments.
- Proven product marketing and brand experience with business-facing (B2B) technology products, leading projects from design to deployment in an online business.
- Strong project management experience from process and cross-functional collaboration to market execution; understands correlating content with marketing channel knowledge for distribution.
- Expert skills at creating compelling stories to capture customer and consumer imagination, changing hearts and minds and painting a vision for the future of ticketing.
- Strong communication skills (written and visual), cross-collaboration, and management skills (internally and externally).
- Ability to translate technical concepts into digestible content for both sales and customers.
- Experience using data at all levels of decision making and operations.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to partner with internal technical resources to build intuitive, easy-to-understand messages for executives and managers.
- Bonus points for graphic design experience.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)