Experience is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our growing sports, music, and live entertainment technology company. This role will focus on the INWEGO brand, a fast-growing consumer subscription product to attend live events. We’re looking for someone who is passionate, hard-working, and a team-player. This person will be tasked with solving complex problems, managing competing priorities, and driving industry-leading solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create and manage product roadmap for INWEGO Team
- Define and prioritize engineering tasks
- Collaborate with business partners to gather input
- Understand market and competitive dynamics
- Work with Team to implement rapid test scenarios
- Communicate product releases to company
- Monitor product analytics and performance to drive roadmap and optimizations
- Bachelor's degree or similar. Technology, design or related degree preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in product management or product development
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Basic understanding of software and programming
- Able to communicate requirements and product roadmap with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales
- Familiarity with Agile processes and systems is preferred
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.