Experience is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our growing sports, music, and live entertainment technology company. As an Associate Product Manager at Experience, you will have the opportunity to build and deliver on the product roadmap for INWEGO, a fast-growing subscription service for live events.
Key efforts for this role in 2019 include transforming the business model and helping to drive the growth of this industry-leading platform! This role will work day-to-day with the fast-paced INWEGO Team as well as collaborate with other Product Managers and designers to drive outcomes.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Develop and own product roadmap to ensure the product vision aligns with that of the INWEGO business
- Cultivate and prioritize product features based on input from internal and external stakeholders, market research, and customer insights
- Manage a backlog based on inputs from stakeholders, ensuring releases focus on the features with the maximum value and alignment to the overall business strategy
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria that appropriately describes the business need, assumptions, and expected behavior of the effort
- Work closely with your Engineering Team to confirm output meets your defined acceptance criteria in a timely manner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Less than 2 years of experience in software product management or product development
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Basic understanding of software and programming
- Able to communicate requirements and product roadmap with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Sales
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Design or related degree field
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes and systems
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Complimentary INWEGO membership for you and a plus one!
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75′′ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.