INWEGO is the first ever market-based mobile subscription service for entertainment seekers and sports fans. When you subscribe to INWEGO, you instantly have free tickets to a wide range of sports and entertainment events across your city. Want to go out 3 nights in a row? Go for it – there are no limits to the number of events you can go to. Want to sit with a friend? No problem – just link up with another friend who has the app, or add a guest pass, and you’ll all be sitting together when you arrive. With INWEGO, entertainment seekers of all types get to experience all their city has to offer, all for one low monthly cost.
Since launching in the fall of 2016, INWEGO members have claimed over 100,000 tickets in the app across more than 2,000 events across Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, DC, Dallas, and Tampa. We’ve got even bigger plans for 2019, and are looking to assemble a talented, high potential, & creative team to our revolutionary new product to the next level.
INWEGO is built by Experience, the award-winning mobile commerce, ticketing, and data solutions company used by more than 350 live entertainment partners worldwide. Experience is a fully-funded subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team on a revolutionary new consumer product
- Research and identify great content opportunities for all markets
- Event creation, in-app messaging, and working with team/venue partners to secure tickets
- Create marketing collateral & identify the most compelling stories to tell our subscribers
- Answer questions & collect feedback from subscribers
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate and support growth recommendations
- Test new product betas and provide insights on new concepts, tools, & best practices from industry leaders
- Help manage on-site activation events (3-4/year)
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with experience in account management/customer service. Entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven individual with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and task management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment
- Problem solver who can analyze and execute with accuracy and efficiency
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Position to be based out of Atlanta, GA
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.