When your team hits a game winner or the band plays your favorite song, there is nothing like experiencing the moment live and in-person. And our mission is to connect people to those unforgettable live experiences with mobile technology and move people from the couch to the crowd. Whether it’s securing tickets, upgrading to a fantastic seat, or participating in a once in a lifetime experience, sports and entertainment companies and fans alike realize that these opportunities should no longer be wasted.
Our operations teams - the program architects and consultants - implement our products and manage strategic relationships that support transactional growth for partner programs. We’re looking for an Operations Intern to support setup for, and execution of, partner programs & to supplement program growth recommendations with quantitative analysis.
Internship runs as soon as possible through June 30. Must be available to work 30-40 hours between 9am - 6pm.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
- Partner program setup, and communicating with internal Operations team to ensure successful execution of programs
- Reporting on partner program metrics
- Providing internal Operations team with actionable reporting and metrics
- Cross-functional coordination with internal Sales, Marketing and Product teams
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, or working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated, driven individual with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and task management skills
- Problem solver, who is comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Strong skills in Excel and Power Point or Keynote
- Position to be based out of Atlanta, GA
- Must be available 30-40 hours per week during our core hours M-F 9am-6pm
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)