When your team hits a game winner or the band plays your favorite song, there is nothing like experiencing the moment live and in-person. And our mission is to connect people to those unforgettable live experiences with mobile technology and move people from the couch to the crowd. Whether it’s securing tickets, upgrading to a fantastic seat, or participating in a once in a lifetime experience, sports and entertainment companies and fans alike realize that these opportunities should no longer be wasted.
Our operations teams - the program architects and consultants - implement our products and manage strategic relationships that support transactional growth for partner programs. We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to support setup for, and execution of, partner programs & to drive product adoption and transactional growth through strategic recommendations, reporting to Operations Manager.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
- Managing day to day client relationships, working closely with Sales Director
- Client program setup and ongoing management for all events
- Gathering business requirements for product launches
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects with different implementation timelines
- Communicating directly with clients to ensure successful execution of programs
- Cross-functional coordination with internal Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate and support transactional growth recommendations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in a consulting, project management and/or account executive/management role
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work autonomously and to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and task management skills with a proven aptitude for project management
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Problem solver who can analyze and execute with accuracy and efficiency
- Strong skills in Excel and Power Point or Keynote
- Position to be based out of Atlanta, GA and may include occasional travel.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)