INWEGO is the first ever subscription for entertainment seekers and sports fans looking to go to events in their city. When you subscribe to INWEGO, you instantly have tickets to a wide range of sports, concerts and local events across your city. With INWEGO, you can do more in your city, all for one low price.
Since launching in the fall of 2016, INWEGO members have claimed over 100,000 tickets over more than 2,000 events across Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, DC, Dallas, and Tampa; with more cities coming soon. We have big plans for 2019, and are looking to expand our talented, high potential, & creative team to take our revolutionary new product to the next level.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
- Partner acquisition - canvasing new/current INWEGO cities via email, phone, drop-ins to secure a ticketing relationship with local festivals, breweries, small- to mid-sized concert venues, comedy clubs, etc.
- Account management - ongoing management of existing INWEGO partner relationships to ensure that we're offering exciting events for members to attend; managing payments to partners on per-event, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Oversee a budget for purchasing tickets across markets
- Market knowledge - become a "tastemaker" in each of your markets; what are the coolest entertainment venues? What are the most popular local radio stations? What are the neighborhood/city demographics?
- Resourcing any in-market sponsorship opportunities
- Ideate, test and measure the success of new event/promotion ideas
- Oversee the admins/operations component of multiple INWEGO markets to ensure that event details are correct, tickets are loaded correctly, event parameters are set, etc.
- Manage the content calendar for multiple INWEGO markets
- Help manage on-site activations (2-3/year per market)
- Travel required up to 50%
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with experience in account management, consulting/partnerships. Entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven individual with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and task management skills with a proven aptitude for project management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment
- Problem solver who can analyze and execute with accuracy and efficiency
- Strong skills in Excel and Power Point or Keynote
- Position to be based out of Atlanta, GA and will include frequent travel
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus one
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.