Do you have a passion for consumer experience? Do you get excited about providing a best-in-class, knock your socks off service to wow customers? Do you thrive in leading cross-functional projects of high impact and building high-performing teams? Do you want to disrupt the 20-billion dollar ticketing industry with innovative technology?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Experience, expapp.com, is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly-growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome.
You will lead our Customer Support team, whose goal is to provide exceptional service and experience to the thousands of sports and entertainment fans we engage with, using a data-driven approach and your managerial know-how to build a high-performing, excellent team!
What you’d be doing:
The Customer Success Manager works with the Senior Manager, Customer Success and our all-star Product team to support our fans and the Product life-cycle. This role will be responsible for a wide range of activities, including:
- Leading the Customer Success team, executing strategic initiatives aimed to enhance our customer service
- Create and manage metrics identifying pain points for customers
- Work cross functionally to analyze support data to determine how we can improve fan-facing messaging, marketing, and the overall product
- Identify areas to improve and minimize support volume year over year
- Present support data to leadership and department heads
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Deliver exceptional hands-on support to our fans through our email support platform
- Troubleshoot problems to find speedy resolutions for fans
- Work with the Operations team to set up and monitor partner programs across sports and entertainment
- Work with the Program Management team to provide testing support during software development and product launches
- Recruit and develop Customer Success Analysts
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Proven work experience as a customer service manager for at least one year
- Two or more years of people management experience
- Ability to think strategically and lead a team successfully
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of customer support platforms, tools, and databases
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent attention to detail and task management skills
- Autonomy and ability to work with direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- INWEGO membership for you and a plus-one
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.