Senior Data Analyst
Do you have a passion for all things data? Are you excited at the opportunity to build out new analytics and data science products to reshape an industry? Do you want to disrupt the 20-billion dollar ticketing industry with innovative technology?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Experience, expapp.com, is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our rapidly-growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome.
What you’d be doing:
- Product and Customer Reporting, leveraging Tableau to ensure our internal teams and external customers have meaningful insights on how our products are performing.
- Answering strategic business decisions, using SQL and other tools to clean raw data and generate insights, then presenting those findings to key stakeholders.
- Driving product optimization and growth through AB testing and experimentation.
- Collaborating with business partners to ensure data and analytical quality aligns with business needs.
- Evaluating data management, data quality, and data access processes for gaps, inefficiencies and opportunities; providing recommendations for improvement.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of experience in an analytics-focused role
- Strong experience gathering and cleaning data from a variety of sources, exploring and analyzing that data, and clearly presenting findings / insights to the broader team
- Excellent communication and strategic problem solving abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong background in SQL and working with relational databases
- Experience creating reports and visualizing data in business intelligence tools. Tableau experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
Nice to Have
- Experience using R or Python to work with datasets
- AB Testing experience with tools like Optimizely, VWO, Taplytics, etc.
- Degree in math, business, economics or another data-related field
- Background working in statistical modeling
- Experience with front-end analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- In-office massage therapists
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)