Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Our customers comprise more than 10% of the routable Internet and rely on our products to discover, manage, and secure their global Internet assets. Born from DARPA, Expanse was founded in 2012 and is backed by more than $135M in funding.
Expanse is looking for a Solutions Architect with a strong cybersecurity background to expand our technical post-sales capabilities as we embark on the next phase of growth.
In this role, you will partner with and provide technical expertise to our Fortune 1000 customers. You will collaborate with teams across our company including Engineering, Product, Sales, and Post Sales to advocate for your customers and to successfully craft implementation roadmaps. You will apply your cybersecurity background to a new part of the industry and help us continue to define how some of the largest organizations in the world understand and mitigate cyber risk.
This role can be remote or based in our offices in Atlanta, GA, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, or Washington, DC. Occasional travel might be required after it is safe to resume traveling.
What You’ll Do
Our Enterprise Solutions team is collaborative and resourceful. As a Solutions Architect you will wear multiple hats and responsibilities will include the following:
- Educate current and prospective customers about our home-built and partner-owned integrations.
- Collaborate closely with R&D to design, debug, and enhance product integrations and APIs.
- Own, enhance, and/or distribute our API and product development roadmap, documentation, and training materials for teammates across Expanse.
- Provide technical expertise in POVs (proof of value); translate customer requirements into technical specifications and develop onboarding plans for customers.
- Research and develop proof-of-concept solutions for new technologies and use cases.
- Provide the scripting prowess to support other members of Enterprise Solutions as they work to solve specific customer challenges.
- Partner with Engagement Managers to plan and execute operationalization initiatives on strategic accounts.
- Build on Expanse's reputation as a premier vendor in a new space and help customers stay safe from malicious actors online.
- You have been successful in a Solutions Engineering, Product Manager, Software Engineering, or similar role.
- You offer relevant customer-facing experience working with executives OR technicians in an IT or security environment.
- You have used, built, or sold a product in the SOC, VM, EDR, TIP, or IT management space.
- You are comfortable with API design and development; you show an understanding of how enterprise software is built.
- You have a solid grasp of web applications, web protocols, REST APIs, security, and Internet environments.
- You have experience installing, configuring, and integrating a complex Security environment.
- You show ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and solve technical problems without much oversight; you can create and apply a systematic approach to resolve technical challenges
- You are willing and able to travel about 10-15% of the time, after it is safe to resume travel.
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- $500, one time, to customize your remote work space so you have what you need to be comfortable and productive
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!