Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Our customers comprise more than 10% of the routable Internet and rely on our products to discover, manage, and secure their global Internet assets. Born from DARPA, Expanse was founded in 2012 and is backed by more than $135M in funding.
Our Pre-Sales Engineers are materially involved in the pursuit of new business. They are security subject matter experts and provide technical credibility focused on customer adoption. This role will play an integral part in the opportunity lifecycle, with an emphasis on pre-sales but also working collaboratively with our post sales engagement team.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a technical resource to the Enterprise Sales organization.
- Represent Expanse solutions as a subject matter expert and effectively position technical value.
- Address customer problems and demonstrate how Expanse solves problems.
- Evaluate customer environment, security posture, policies and tools.
- Gain technical buy-in from customer stake holders and help close business.
You continually expand your knowledge and experience with the latest cutting-edge information security technologies. You have proficiency in multiple security technologies, including: network security and architecture, NGFW, cloud security, Data Security, Vulnerability & Risk Management, Proxy, EDR, IAM, DLP, CASB, SIEM & Analytics
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in an enterprise level security consultative, vendor, or operational role building and assessing Information Security architectures and programs. You have expertise architecting and designing enterprise scale security solutions.
- You are a good listener to work with clients to understand issues/gaps in their security programs and works alongside them to provide solutions. You have excellent soft skills with the ability to articulate complex technical content to both technical and non-technical audiences. You facilitate and lead technical discussions and proactively identify customer needs. You act as voice of customer to product team to help create new offerings.
- You have a customer first attitude, believe in working together as a team, and have competitive spirit to win.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience• 5+ years of security pre-sales engineering experience or as a technical lead for an internal Information Security program with strong client facing skills.
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- $500, one time, to customize your desk space
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email email@example.com to learn more!