Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Our customers comprise more than 10% of the routable Internet and rely on our products to discover, manage, and secure their global Internet assets. Born from DARPA, Expanse was founded in 2012 and is backed by more than $135M in funding.
Expanse helps the world’s largest enterprises discover their attack surface and mitigate cyber risks. Our transformative technology is redefining the way that Fortune 500s view, measure, and invest in Internet safety.
As one of our Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), you will be a part of a newly formed Enterprise Sales team that takes our technology to market and scales our book-of-business. You will continue to build our rolodex of marquee customers and you will play an influential role in developing a successful, entrepreneurial franchise in your territory. We’re looking for experienced RSMs with cybersecurity domain expertise who want to make a formative impact in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This role will be remote and will report to our Sales leadership. Travel of up to 50% in your territory will be required.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, create, and implement a comprehensive account strategy to develop new business and drive expansion growth with Fortune 1000 customers across your territory
- Scope, negotiate, and close enterprise contracts to exceed all bookings and revenue targets
- Establish access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior-level decision makers (typically CISO, CSO, and CIO level)
- Apply your knowledge of the cybersecurity industry, market landscape, technology, product, and processes to educate prospective and current customers on the business value of Expanse’s offering and services
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders (Field Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Pre/Post Sales, and Finance) to drive product adoption in target accounts
- Develop relationships with select partners in your region to leverage their account presence and drive new growth and further penetration of Expanse’s solutions in the market
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account intelligence in SFDC, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to Sales and executive leadership
- Travel up to 50% within your region for customer meetings, trade shows, and company sponsored events
- You have at least 7 years of experience selling Enterprise Cybersecurity solutions, preferably Subscription or SaaS solutions
- You consistently achieve (and overachieve) sales quota
- You have proven ability to sell complex enterprise software solutions to large and sophisticated enterprises (F500, G2K, etc.) at 6-figure transaction sizes and greater
- You have successfully broken into new accounts and build out territories from the ground up
- You are able to succinctly translate complex technical benefits to solve high leverage business problems; you can effectively articulate and present well in front of technical and executive-level stakeholders
- You have a demonstrated passion for this space and you are excited about the prospect of scaling a new, emerging technology
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- $500, one time, to customize your remote work space so you have what you need to be comfortable and productive
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!