Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Our customers comprise more than 10% of the routable Internet and rely on our products to discover, manage, and secure their global Internet assets. Born from DARPA, Expanse was founded in 2012 and is backed by more than $135M in funding.
We’re looking for a versatile and creative Product Marketing Manager/Senior Digital Content Strategist to join our National Security Division (NSD). You will take on a pivotal role by leading our go-to-market strategy that supports our thriving public sector and aerospace/defense business.
This position will be based in our Arlington, VA office and will report directly to our NSD leadership team. Occasional travel to customer sites will be required.
What You’ll Do
- Drive awareness and adoption of Expanse across public sector and aerospace/defense industries
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to design, plan and execute the go-to-market strategy that supports our thriving public sector and aerospace/defense business
- Work cross-functionally to drive digital content creation processes, execution timelines and QA for implementation across digital channels - including Web, Paid Search, Display, Paid Social, Email and Content Syndication
- Develop content and adapt existing content, ultimately tailoring differentiated messaging to increase awareness and demand in the public sector and aerospace/defense industries
- Managing content workflows to run successful public sector digital marketing campaigns across target accounts, segments, industries and personas.
- Passion for cyber security and the continuous learning that comes as part of this field
- Some technical understanding of how threats and security products work
- Prior experience driving successful cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of the US public sector market, including influencers, buyer personas, and buyer behaviors
- A creative mindset and an eye for quality are crucial, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into simple, compelling messages
- Requires the ability to gather key analytical insights and translate into actionable intelligence
- Expert understanding of digital B2B buyers journey
- Expert writing, communication and collaboration skills
- Expert in Analytics Technologies and CRM: Salesforce.com
- Bonus Points: Prior experience in a cybersecurity discipline within the US public sector
- You are willing and able to travel ~25% of the time to customer sites, trade shows, or company events
- Eligible for U.S. Government clearance
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- $500, one time, to customize your remote work space so you have what you need to be comfortable and productive
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
- Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email email@example.com to learn more!