Expa is looking for full-stack developer with experience in blockchain technology to join our team. You will be a key contributor to engineering systems that support our vision for the future of cryptocurrencies. As the first developer on the team, this is an exciting opportunity to build from the ground up with guidance from technical advisors.
- Work directly with Expa partners to develop new concepts using blockchain technology
- Research, implement, and test new concepts and protocols
- Rapid prototyping and development to validate initiatives in the marketplace
- Engage with internal and external partners to identify emerging technologies trends in the space
- B.S. in Software Engineering, CS, or related discipline; or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge of common programming languages such as Java, Node.js, Python, ReSTful APIs and object-oriented programming, and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strong autonomy
- Demonstrated passion for digital assets such as bitcoin, ether, and litecoin
- Experience with distributed systems, backend development, and web-based tech
- Desire to build a business from the ground up
- SF preferred, Remote OK
This is a full-time position that can be based in our San Francisco, New York City, or Vancouver offices, or remotely, with a competitive compensation package, great health and dental insurance, good perks, working with smart people with a proven track-record, and out of an incredible office.
Expa is a startup studio, a company that creates new companies. We partner with founders to create new products and services, and build teams to scale them as independent companies. We focus on just a few products at a time, creating new businesses that will improve people’s lives.