Metabase needs someone to wrangle all of our user facing documentation and educational content. Day to day, you'll be a force for simplicity and clarity - collecting information from product managers, support and engineering and turn it into english. You'll own the organization of our documentation, faqs and other educational resources.
* Comfortable writing for varied audiences (analysts, administrators, non-technical end users and developers)
* Seasoned technical writing background and able to provide samples of prior work
* Technical Background (training in CS or Quantitative/STEM fields a plus)
* Familiarity with databases
* Familiarity with analytics and business intelligence
* Proven ability to write in a tutorial, step-by-step fashion that guides new users through unfamiliar technologies