Mos is fixing student financial aid.
To do this we redesigned the application process from the ground up, making it efficient, intuitive, and empathetic. Today we help our users access over 145 billion dollars of financial aid, streamlined through one single application and we are counting on doing more.
We are a small team of highly talented people, ready to make some select additions.
To join us you need to be obsessed with customer satisfaction and continuously thinking of improving our product. You will care about technology being used for good and want to join an ethical company.
You are open-minded, a team player, and empathetic. You strive for excellence, while also possessing humility. You think citizens and non-citizens deserve better services and you have a holistic approach to problems and their solutions. You will be joining a seed-level startup and you will work tirelessly to grow it fast.
About the Role:
We are looking for a smart individual contributor who gets stuff done. You’ll work under the direct guidance of the CTO and interact with our CEO, Policy Officer, designers and engineers.
As a React Engineer you will:
- Build easy to use, innovative and responsive web apps
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of complex applications using new technologies and best practices
- Participation in design and architecture meetings
- Developing code that promotes the longevity and sustainability of a fast growing user base, both web and mobile,
- Collaborate effectively and communicate effectively within our team
Some things we consider critical to being a React Engineer:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Progressive web-app design and development using React/Redux
- Familiarity with UX fundamentals
- Understanding of Responsive Web and Mobile design principles
- Ability to create testable, maintainable and efficient code with a mastery of Git and understanding of working within CI/CD agile development process
As a React Engineer we would appreciate if you have:
- Experience with backend engineering and microservices architecture
- Experience with AWS and its services (Cognito, API Gateway, CloudSearch etc.)
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume, links to your Linkedin and Github profiles as well as examples of applications you have already built.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org