We’re looking for a Social Media Support Analyst in the AMER Region in the UTC -10 to UTC -4 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern).
You will provide an amazing, white-glove support experience to our community on social media networks. If you have excellent communication skills, speak fluent blockchain, and enjoy helping people participate in the future of finance, come be a part of our Social Media Support team and help us support Exodus customers!
The Social Media Support Analyst will support Exodus customers with app-related issues via social channels such as X (formerly Twitter), Facebook, and review platforms. Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education, and resolution, you will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer care.
What You Will Do:
- Provide stellar Exodus support to customer inquiries on social platforms such as X(formerly Twitter), Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, App Stores, and more.
- Elevate the voice of the customer by cataloging and funneling actionable feedback to the support and product teams.
- Raise escalations where appropriate.
- Maintain working knowledge of security and regulatory best practices.
- Handle a wide range of complex technical problems, including the company’s most serious, visible and sensitive issues.
- Monitor listening posts and identify trends or threats to the customer experience or our brand.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests.
- Assist in testing new methods and tools aimed at expediting our support processes.
- Mastermind engaging and informative content to post on social channels.
- Cross-train as a Customer Support Engineer to be able to deftly support e-mail and chat-based inquiries.
Who You Are:
- You live in the AMER Region in the UTC -10 to UTC -4 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern)
- You are comfortable working 1 weekend day per week
- Proven working experience in social media within a support team.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem.
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with social listening platforms.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- A remote environment with partially flexible hours.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live, along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- All the tools you need to do the job.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a semi-flexible schedule.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver. 4 weeks of paid leave if you are the child's secondary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks such as coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We also offer quarterly Wellness Days! We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and give back for your hard work often.
Our Hiring Process
To apply, we'd love to learn more about you. Please answer our application questions! Submitting a resume is optional.
Our hiring process consists of several different stages.
Assessment: After reviewing your application if we feel you may be a potential fit for the role, we will send you an assessment to complete. Please know that you will then have 72 hours to complete the assessment. We advise being diligent about checking your email, including your spam folder, for communication from Exodus as the 72-hour submission deadline is a strict deadline.
Recruiter Interview: If we like your initial application and assessment, expect to schedule an interview with a member of our recruitment team. This interview will focus on getting to know you a bit more and will focus on explaining the culture of the company. We want to know more about why you want to join our team, how you feel about our mission and cryptocurrency now and how it fits into your overall career plan to make sure this is the right place for you.
Interview with your future manager: This interview is to make sure that you are a fit for the team you are applying to and that the hard and soft skills you possess are a good fit for us at the time. This is also a time for you to learn more about your role from your potential manager. It’s a time to dig into the culture of the team and department.
Interview with future colleagues: If part of your hiring process, this final interview is with members of the team you would be working and collaborating closely with on a daily basis. This is a great chance to ask any final questions you have about the role, team culture, and department.
Pay Transparency Notice: Salary and all other total compensation information (bonus eligibility and benefits) will be discussed in detail during the hiring process.