The Exfluency™ Way
“The limits of my language are the limits of my world.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein, German philosopher
“Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, a payment token, hourly fees, a user-friendly monolingual editor designed for Subject Matter Experts, and a secure haven for confidential data. The Exfluency Community represents a unique value proposition.”
– Robert Etches, CEO, Exfluency
Exfluency is seeking Healthcare Language Enhancers
For a leading organisation in the healthcare sector, Exfluency™ is assembling a community of bilingual Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to enhance translations.
Working with Exfluency
On average, we've found that when we take any piece of content and run it through our neural machine translation workflow, only 14 words out of every 100 need changing.
The trick, however, is finding which 14 words.
This is where you come in…
With your knowledge and expertise, you'll know precisely which 14 words need changing. You’re the expert here.
- Work in a user-friendly, propriety monolingual editor
- Build an immutable reputation through Trust Chain™
- Set your own hourly fees, and receive prompt payment
- Select projects when it suits you, and work from anywhere
- Earn cryptocurrency on top of your fee
- A working knowledge of more than one language
- Expertise in the healthcare sector in fields such as:
- Drug safety
- Drug literature
- Safety reporting
- Discharge summaries
- Clinical trials
- Informed consent form
- Central Nervous System
- Internal Medicine
- Clinical trials legal
- Drug Labelling
- Drug safety
- Employed in the healthcare sector
- Studying in the healthcare sector
- Retired from the healthcare sector
- A linguist specialising in the healthcare sector
- Taking part in knowledge exchange
- Contributing to communicating new science in your language
- Earning additional income while acquiring new knowledge
You will liaise with:
- The Exfluency Community Management Team
- Hourly rates
All enquiries should be sent to Senior Community Manager Marta Fabin at firstname.lastname@example.org, and marked: Healthcare Enhancer.