Exfluency™ is building a community of linguists and bilingual subject matter experts for a leading organisation in the healthcare sector.
Working with Exfluency
We are looking for enhancers who can use their expertise to review and improve text that has been automatically translated by the blockchain-enabled Exfluency system. You will work in our simple-to-use monolingual editor enhancing the target text by applying your knowledge within healthcare.
- Work in our user-friendly, proprietary monolingual editor
- Build an immutable reputation through Trust Chain™
- Select projects when it suits you, and work from anywhere
- Set your own hourly fees, and receive prompt payment
We are looking for two types of enhancers; Medical translators and Subject Matter Experts. There are different requirements depending on which type you want to apply for.
A university degree in translation or linguistics and 2+ years of translation experience or no university degree and 4+ years of translation experience
1+ year of experience translating, reviewing and editing life sciences content
Subject Matter Expert requirements
Medical degree, nursing degree or pharmaceutical degree
3+ years of experience from the healthcare sector or 3+ years of experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Native in the target language you are applying for
- Employed in the healthcare sector
- Retired from the healthcare sector
- A linguist specialising in the healthcare sector
Our client requires you to be native or near-native speaker in the target language, so please consider this when adding your language pairs below. Please see the near-native requirements here:
- You currently live in a country, and have been living there for at least 5 years, where the non-native language is spoken as a main language
- Taking part in knowledge exchange
- Earning additional income while acquiring new knowledge
You will liaise with:
- The Exfluency Community Management Team
- Hourly rates that you define yourself.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.