At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
The Part-Time Virtual Live Forum Facilitator (Remote) is a virtual-based contractor who provides world-class facilitation for live interactive events hosted on our proprietary video sharing platform. Working in partnership with the live events support team, the Facilitator provides white-glove support to faculty and executive-level participants during virtual sessions to ensure a high-quality experience.
The role of the Facilitator involves setting the tone of the meeting with confidence and positivity. This role is critical to ensure that the professor is comfortable to deliver a world-class lecture and all participants feel engaged. Ultimately, the facilitator will help to drive the overall quality of live events.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare for each live event by reviewing the relevant content on our proprietary platform.
- Conduct an introductory meeting with the professor before the participants are invited to join. During this introductory meeting, you will test out the faculty’s technical connection (i.e. hearing and speaking clearly), review any prepared content so that you both are comfortable with the flow of the meeting, and brief the professor on any cohort-specific details about what to expect for the meeting.
- Set the tone of the meeting by greeting participants as they enter the virtual meeting room.
- Drive the presentation for the faculty as they lecture by using our screen sharing feature (dual monitor setup is required).
- Engage with the professor and participants as much as possible in a virtual meeting environment.
- Answer content-related questions for participants at any point during the meeting. A designated support team will handle technical challenges that participants and professors experience.
- Collaborate with the live event associates on the back-end to ensure a smooth technical user experience
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 2-5 years of virtual event facilitator preferred
- A passion for executive education and helping others succeed
- Experience working with a global base of executive level professionals
- A strong, confident presence when leading a discussion
- Ability to multitask and maintain professional acumen under pressure
- Dual monitor setup is required, as you will be sharing your screen during these meetings
- A high quality headset
- A well-lit, quiet space
- Strong internet connection
Hours for this role vary between Monday - Friday between 7:00am - 10:00pm EST and shifts will be based on the ExecOnline program schedule. Shifts are typically scheduled for 2 hours at a time per session. Candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US. At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The compensation is $120 per 90-minute Live Forum, including 30 minute Professor Prep Session. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate.
Please note, ExecOnline's employee benefits program is for eligible full time employees only.
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every bullet point to a “T.”
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team - we’re happy to help!