Excel Sports Management is an industry-leading sports agency representing top-tier talent, blue-chip brands and marquee properties. Our success is rooted in our people, our high character reputation and our commitment to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. We focus on team chemistry, collaboration, strong relationships, valuable networks, and ambitious ideas to deliver innovative solutions that keep our clients and agency ahead of the curve.
Excel Sports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Position Summary: The CRM Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing Excel’s Salesforce initiatives to support its various businesses. The candidate will oversee Excel’s CRM platform, user interface, staff training and troubleshooting, while supporting pipeline management and client outreach processes. The individual will partner closely with stakeholders from across the organization (talent and property sales, brand services, marketing and talent groups).
CRM Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure agency-wide optimization of CRM platform for sales and business development
- Ensure CRM platform is optimally designed to support business usage and data analysis
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required
- Perform simple application configuration and customization of Salesforce (building screens, designing custom reports, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Execute data uploads into Salesforce
- Handle new user requests/setup
- Develop training roadmap, materials and guides for tools and systems, including new hire onboarding
- Host training refreshers to ensure CRM platform is being fully leveraged
- Maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, contacts, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities)
- Help develop targeted campaign lead lists in conjunction with account leads
- Follow new releases, patches, and system updates of Salesforce
- Understand and support necessary Salesforce plug-ins and oversee implementation and integration with platform, including enterprise level systems required to connect with Salesforce
- Design and implement executive level dashboards
- Help support and grow user engagement and data input integrity
- Collaborate with the business leads to understand their needs and translates them into technical requirements to drive improvement projects on Salesforce
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience and a general understanding of Salesforce Application principles. General understanding of the Salesforce.com Product catalog. Good understanding of the SDLC process
- Minimum of two (2) years of full-time work experience in business administration, sales operations, systems analysis, or related areas is preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Consultant preferred but not mandatory
- Proficient understanding of agency business, including experience working with client data, understanding KPIs and running reports
- Ability to utilize MS word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software is required
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong project management skills with ability to follow-through and prioritize (able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines)
- Proactively coordinate projects and suggest initiatives to improve the Salesforce programs
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate patience and to work in a fast-paced environment
The pay range for this position is: $70,000 per year - $80,000 per year. This position is also eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus.
Please note that the foregoing compensation information is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Excel Sports Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.