At Excelity, we're passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions that help businesses thrive. Whether you're looking to streamline your operations, improve efficiency, or enhance customer engagement, our team of experienced professionals is here to help. So why wait? Visit excelity.io today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals and take your business to the next level.
Excelity is seeking a Data Scientist for a project responsible for building the next generation Requirement Management Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Develop and modify end-to-end systems and products, and oversee their entire lifecycle.
- Establish and coordinate development of standards, practices, and procedures for product development.
- Gather functional requirements and design interfaces through daily interaction with functional customers.
- Assess system performance using evaluation criteria and technical measures.
- Participate in system conceptual design and documentation of design concepts.
- Review components to ensure compliance with current system requirements and traceability of requirements.
- Implement DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines utilizing tools like Jenkins, Git, and Artifactory.
- Perform security hardening, patching, and server certificate updates.
- Work with Cloud technologies, with particular emphasis on the AWS Cloud (EC2s, S3, RDS, ElasticCache).
- Create System Installation Plans and System Administration Guides documentation.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field of study with 10 or more years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Security+ or other IAT II/III level certification that is currently active
- Experience work with the AWS Cloud (EC2s, S3, RDS, ElasticCache)
- Linux System Admin experience
- Experience working with Python Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks, Safehouse, Excel
- Server certificates
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Work in a SCIF is required, but hours are flexible
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Git, Artifactory
- Experience working with OpenShift, Keycloak, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Wildfly
- Experience working with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Wildfly, Docker, Maven
- Experience implementing STIG hardening, CI/CD pipelines
- Leading an Agile scrum team
- Managing multiple environments (dev, test and prod)
Detailed Position Description: Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development. Informed by daily interaction with functionals customers, gathers functional requirements, designs interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation. Implements DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Artifactory. Performs security hardening, patching and server certificate updates. Works with Cloud technologies. Develops documentation for System Installation Plans and System Administration Guides.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long and Short-term disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and holiday time
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% Employer matching contributions
- Reimbursement for professional and training development
- Company-paid memberships to professional organizations