At Excelity, we're passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions that help businesses thrive. Whether you're looking to streamline your operations, improve efficiency, or enhance customer engagement, our team of experienced professionals is here to help. So why wait? Visit excelity.io today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals and take your business to the next level.
Excelity is seeking a Software Engineer for a project responsible for building the next generation Requirement Management Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Design, develop, and document applications software and systems with logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and hardware engineers to plan, design, develop, and utilize electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determine computer user needs and analyze system capabilities to resolve program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Prepare operating instructions and design compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems to meet software standards.
- Ensure compliance with software standards by analyzing user needs and software requirements to assess design feasibility within time and cost constraints.
- Collaborate with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and stakeholders to design systems, gather project information, and obtain insights on limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Design, develop, and modify software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences.
- Coordinate software system installations and monitor equipment functioning to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Specifically seeking front-end developers responsible for website design, layout, images, content, buttons, navigation, and internal links.
- Verify the error-free and accurate visual front end of websites as designed.
- Implement solutions that support multiple browser types and versions, adhere to 508 compliance, and perform optimally for users with limited bandwidth.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field of study with 0 or more years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Spring Boot, Java
- Building prototypes in HTML or PowerPoint
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Work in a SCIF is required, but hours are flexible
- OpenShift, Keycloak, Wildfly
- Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, CI/CD pipelines
- Automated testing (JMeter, Selenium, Robot Framework)
- Security+ or other IAT II/III level certification that is currently active
- AWS experience
- STIG hardening
Detailed Position Description: Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met. Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces. Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design. Coordinates software system installations and monitors equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met. Specifically seeking front-end developers Responsible for website design/layout, images, content, buttons, navigation and internal links. Responsible for verifying that a website's visual front end is free of errors and looks exactly as designed. Implementation must support multiple browser types and versions, be 508 compliant and perform for bandwidth disadvantaged users.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long and Short-term disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and holiday time
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% Employer matching contributions
- Reimbursement for professional and training development
- Company-paid memberships to professional organizations