At Excelity, we're passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions that help businesses thrive. Whether you're looking to streamline your operations, improve efficiency, or enhance customer engagement, our team of experienced professionals is here to help. So why wait? Visit excelity.io today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals and take your business to the next level.
Excelity is seeking a Field Service Representative for a project responsible for building the next generation Mission Application Support and Training Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Facilitates rapid adoption and employment of systems and programs within the customer enterprise.
- Performs demonstrations (demos) of systems and programs.
- Provides training and support through in-person, virtual, and desk-side support to system and program users.
- Coordinates with other functional areas to ensure the latest program updates have been captures in any instruction materials.
- Captures metrics and feedback to identify and mitigate capability gaps.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience
Detailed Position Description: Candidates will support a program office in its effort to replace the current Foundational Military Intelligence (FMI) repository by transforming the existing database with a data-centric knowledge repository at a significantly larger scale and with a transactional throughput capability. Historically, analysts have used various databases and repositories to conduct foundational intelligence analysis. The customer is designing a new environment to fundamentally change the way analysts conduct foundational intelligence analysis by implementing highly automated means of discovering, ingesting, comparing, conflating, and assigning confidence levels to vast amounts of traditional and nontraditional data. A critical aspect of this transition is the collaboration, information sharing, and partner engagement with Intelligence Community (IC), Services Components, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Five Eyes (FVEY) and other foreign partners.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long and Short-term disability coverage
- Generous paid vacation and holiday time
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% Employer matching contributions
- Reimbursement for professional and training development
- Company-paid memberships to professional organizations