Position Description / Other Requirements: Excelity is seeking a Software Engineer for a project responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects.T he candidate should have experience with Agile software methodology and software engineering design best practices, will work within a cross-functional Scrum team, and will be responsible for developing software, participating in acceptance criteria development, documenting instructions, and participating in integration activities.
- Performs software engineering and development activities
- Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using DIA standard development tools and processes (e.g., Java, Jira, Git, Junit).
- Identifies and integrates DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
- Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the system, and provides recommendations
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 3 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- 2+ years experience using Java, Git, Docker, and JUnit
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with cross domain systems
- TS/SCI CI poly
- TS//SCI w/ CI Poly