Excelity is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer(UI Focused) for a project responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects. The selected candidate should have front end software engineering design experience and an understanding of Agile software methodology. The candidate will work within a cross-functional Scrum team, and will be responsible for developing software, participating in acceptance criteria development, utilizing Open Source and COTS tools for development, and participating in integration activities.
- Performs test-driven software engineering and development activities associated with designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing the application using an Agile DevSecOps model.
- Uses processes and tools that support the DevSecOps pipeline including JIRA, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and Artifactory
- Develops or provides input to engineering artifacts including Weekly Status Reports, Development Sprint Plans, System Design Documents, Database Design Documents, Requirements Traceability Matrices, and Sprint Summary Reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience with Java, Python, and PostgreSQL
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience with Keycloak
- Experience with map engines such as OpenLayers and Cesium
- Security+ or equivalent certification
- TS//SCI w CI Poly