Excelity is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer for a project responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects.
The selected candidate should have experience with structured software development methodologies and modern software test tools and techniques. The candidate will work within a cross-functional Scrum team, and will be responsible for developing software, participating in acceptance criteria development, creating scripts and utilizing COTS tools to automate testing, documenting instructions, and participating in integration activities.
- Performs software engineering and development activities associated with supporting, maintaining, and enhancing software using an Agile DevSecOps model
- Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using DIA standard development tools and processes (e.g., Java, Jira, Git, Junit).
- Identifies and integrates DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
- Designs and develops APIs and data access services for new data feeds, and implements API gateways to enable enterprise access to existing and new data
- Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the application, and provides recommendations
- Develops or updates engineering artifacts including System Design Documents, Development Sprint Plans, and Sprint Summary Reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services, OpenShift, microservices
- Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, MySQL experience
- Experience designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Big Data analytic systems
- Experience supporting the DevSecOps pipeline including Jira, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and Artifactory
- TS/SCI CI poly
- TS//SCI with CI Polygraph