Excelity is seeking a Training and Development Specialist for a project responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects. The Training and Development Lead will design and conduct training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. Training and Development Lead will assess training needs and gap analyses then develop custom training programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the user engagement and training lead for OB, IMD, and/or S/CS.
- Perform the sprint demos.
- Train the users/government product owner on how to use the new features that are developed.
- Creates, administers, and delivers training programs.
- May analyze training needs.
- May supervise others.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree and/or equivalent in related field required.
- Experience in designing and conducting training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Must currently possess a Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
- Progressive experience in the use of complex information systems or delivery of training.
- DoD/IC Experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies including Agile Practitioner Project Management.
- Knowledge of educational development best practices and methodologies.
- Experience performing training needs assessment and gap analyses.
- Skilled lecturer and facilitator with outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills