Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: monitor system health, troubleshoot system problems, maintain storage systems, interface with other parts of the team for hardware, network, and infrastructure support, provide after-hours on-call/call-in support on a rotational basis, ensure system security requirements are satisfied, create/maintain system scripts, patch/upgrade system, and administer user accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience OR a Master’s degree and 3 years; 9 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with managing systems in AWS
- Experience managing and monitoring large clusters (>400 nodes).
- Experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Python, Java for software automation.
- Experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of (Linux-based hardware platforms), to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as (example: Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc)
- Demonstrated work experience with (example: the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Strong Linux command line skills
- Active Security+CE certification
- Technical experience and knowledge of distributed storage networks, routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing operations and management networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
- Experience with NiFi, HA Proxy, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, and Elastic Search
- Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
- Experience with Certification & Accreditation processes
Required Clearance: TS//SCI with CI Polygraph