• As part of the analyst engagement team, the Intelligence Analyst works with analysts to review current production processes
• Conducts analyst interviews and surveys to understand current production processes and standard operating procedures.
• Aid in the development of the Survey Template
• Captures population requirements and works with the Database Engineer to assess the remarks for potential conversion into a structured field.
• Identifies attributes that are unique to certain production offices, Functional Production Areas (FPAs), or categories and also identifies those which are common in an effort to increase efficiencies across SOPs
• Provides input into the analysis of all FPAs and suggests potential changes and process improvements
Tools: Jira, Confluence, DCS/MS Teams, Cameo
Travel: CONUS and possible OCONUS
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly or ability to complete CI Poly