Excelity is seeking an Automated Test Engineer. We are responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering lead to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects.
- Develop solutions spanning multiple subject areas, from NLP to Image and Video.
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art machine learning and techniques, methods and platforms, including commercial and open source.
- Implement, configure and test machine learning and deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g. fast.ai, TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, LightGBM).
- Test solutions on AWS using services such as SageMaker, EC2, and Snowball Edge.
- Write blog posts and presentations that clearly communicate complex machine learning concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to visually-appealing, web-enabled prototype applications that illustrate relevant machine learning capabilities.
- 8 years of testing experience
- Experience with automated test tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, and Junit.
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring Boot and implementing microservices
- Experience with SAFe Agile (use cases, user stories, JIRA, Confluence) utilizing Java or Python
- Experience with writing Unit Tests, User Interface Tests, etc
- Experience documenting test plans/procedures.
- Experience debugging applications using log inspection, VM monitoring, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with GraphQL a big plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Neo4J (or another graph database) a plus
- Experience building polyglot persistence
- Experience with building secured APIs utilizing authentication/authorization, tokens (Java Web Tokens), session management
- Familiarity with Jenkins Build Management and CI/CD tooling
- Software development experience in a virtual environment like AWS
- Experience with Jira, Jenkins, and Gitlab
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI with Polygraph