Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Home Buyer Consultant (HBC) provides an in-depth consultation to homeowners who are looking for, or are in the process of purchasing, a vacation rental property. They will be expected to provide detailed information about vacation rental markets, the industry, and Evolve’s services.
HBCs require a strong balance of analytical and sales skills. You will be expected to provide direct investment advice to prospective homeowners from the earliest stages of their property search through their entire closing process. You will also educate the homeowners on the value of Evolve’s services. The right candidate for this position is eager to be part of a new team within the company that’s pioneering a unique service within the industry. This candidate will play a key role in helping build the fastest growing, and soon to be largest, managed service in vacation rental, while also having an opportunity to grow their career!
What you’ll do
- Provide an optimal end-to-end experience for prospective homeowners, from new inquiry to helping find a property that will meet their goals
- Navigate a high volume of leads in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment
- Provide detailed in-depth market analysis and rental income projections
- Facilitate introductions to preferred real estate agents and local service providers in order to help prospective owners purchase a property
- Prioritize a high volume of tasks, emails and scheduled calls
- Analyze and communicate quantitative data while on the phone
- Be influential in guiding homeowners to choose Evolve for their rental management services
- Handle objections and determine product-market fit while helping homeowners have a clear understanding of our services
- Maintain a large sales pipeline of early, mid and late-stage opportunities
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce) including processing leads, tracking, and reporting
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years sales experience strongly preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated phone-based sales success in a service-based environment
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A goal oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and results driven
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role compensation is an hourly pay of $22.59 - $26.44, plus commission based on individual and team performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.