Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
*This position is eligible to work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado or in our beautiful Denver office when we return in September.*
Why this role
While the pandemic has impacted many hospitality companies around the world, we feel grateful that demand for vacation rentals has never been higher. Evolve properties continue to see a record-breaking volume of bookings and we’re on track for a banner year. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will respond to questions and take action to assist homeowners and/or guests through calls, live chats, and emails. We're looking for those who thrive on helping others to join our teams and provide best-in-class hospitality experiences. This role requires strong communication skills (especially over the phone), an empathetic nature, and a high degree of self-awareness.
We offer a range of opportunities to learn and grow your career at Evolve. Evolve is revolutionizing the vacation rental space and our Customer Support team is at the heart of that plan. You'll have lots of opportunity and support to make a big impact on the success of the company!
We're preparing for the busy summer season and hiring teammates right now for our July 7th and July 21st training classes!
What you'll do
We're seeking Teammates to work for one of our two support teams: Guest Experience (working with guests and homeowners prior to check-in) or Owner Support (working with our homeowners once their property's listing is live)
- Field calls, live chats and emails from guests and/or homeowners in a swift and professional manner
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, using genuine kindness and professionalism
- Assist customers in times of need to make things right; utilizing emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills to work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Collaborate with internal team members (Evolvers) across teams to provide timely solutions that support both guests and homeowners
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account and access all the information they need
- Work across multiple booking platforms (such as Airbnb & Vrbo) to secure and adjust reservations
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
What makes you a great fit
- Team player: you thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Hospitality mindset: you have a passion for the customer experience and a genuine desire to want to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Self-awareness: you understand your strengths, limitations, and emotions (and how they impact others) with an ability to manage them in stressful situations
- Self-leadership: you are resilient, emotionally balanced, and self-motivated to thrive
- Relationship building: you’re a compelling communicator who can put others at ease, build trust, and develop connections; previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Empathy: you understand other perspectives, listen effectively to recognize and exceed the needs of every stakeholder
- Active-listening: you make others feel heard by patiently listening to them to understand, not to reply
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, but not required
- Our hours are 7 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week, including holidays. You will work 5 shifts a week that can vary in start and end time, and will include some nights and a minimum of one weekend day work. Flexibility is required.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our hourly pay rate starts at $19.23 per hour
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.