Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
*This position is eligible to work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado or in our beautiful Denver office when we return in September.*
Why this role
Evolve is looking for a Sourcing Associate to help shape how guests are experiencing vacation rentals. This individual’s main responsibility is to find local on-the-ground service providers (housekeepers and maintenance individuals) throughout North America. You will be responsible for connecting our homeowners with exceptional (Five-Star) on the ground service providers to service their vacation rental properties. The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely resourceful in conducting online research and comfortable making phone calls to learn more about the services a company provides.
What you'll do
- Source and vet local cleaning, maintenance, and other services for our homeowners by conducting creative online research and contacting service companies throughout the U.S.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams throughout the sourcing process to ensure our partners and owners have the best experience possible
- Provide friendly, professional support via email and phone to our partners and homeowners
- Weekly tasks as assigned (i.e. email partners regarding negative traveler reviews or feedback from homeowners)
- Rotate weekend phone coverage in order to provide support to our partners
- Critically assess the processes and products you are using in order to identify efficiency gains and improvements
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
- An ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- Hospitality/travel industry knowledge or related experience preferred
- Conflict resolution experience preferred
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Enthusiasm for learning about the vacation rental industry and thriving in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects at one time, and have excellent follow up skills
- Have a high level of organization and attention to detail
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $40,000 to $43,000, depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.